I just made a small bugfix to my .favicon to PNG script, but thought it would be a better idea to put this somewhere better than a static web page.
So I’ve moved it over to GitHub where anyone can play with it, hopefully it will be more useful there.
A couple of weeks back I was thinking about monitors and sensors and had a crazy idea: it ought to be possible to gather stats on how well my plonk is fermenting by attaching a mic to the airlock and counting the bubbles. So in a moment of enthusiasm I ordered a cheap lapel microphone from eBay and forgot all about it… until Saturday morning when it finally arrived in the post.
Time for some fun!